Arlington, VA 22201
Our client is looking for a top-notch Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the President of a large consulting firm in the DC metro area.
- Assist President with managing projects and serve as point of contact for internal and external clients
- Review and Edit contracts, RFP's and Presentations
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and managing calendars on Outlook
- Update and Manage domestic and international travel arrangements
- Create and edit contracts, slides and reports
- Maintain confidential files and serve as liaison for Executive Staff
Bachelor's Degree required. Must have 1-2 years minimum of Administrative experience.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.