ER Registered Nurse (open to NEW GRADS!!)
Montgomery County, MD | Healthcare
Are you seeking an opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you enjoy a fast pace environment?
Currently seeking an ER RN to work a 13 week contract (with possible extension). Successful RN candidates will demonstrate superior written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment. Additionally, excellent judgment, strong time management skills, and a passion for providing incomparable patient care are required. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
Key performance objectives for the RN include:
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of the nursing process and initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing services.
- Following physician’s orders, assesses and evaluates the patient’s status by initiating the plan of care, regularly re-evaluating the patient/caregiver needs, revising the plan of care as necessary, and initiating preventive and rehabilitative nursing services.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with organization mission, vision, goals, and patient care philosophy.
- Delivers and supervises the delivery of nursing services.
- Re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs at least quarterly.
- 1+ years of hospital-based nursing experience required.
- A completed degree from an accredited school of Nursing program; BSN preferred
- A valid Maryland Registered Nurse license
- Current CPR and ACLS certification
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.