Dynamic Litigation Paralegal
District of Columbia, DC | Legal
- DC firm Looking for an extremely organized, efficient Paralegal very familiar with:
- Must be familiar with Litigation, preparing and filing documents
- Preparing and attending depositions
- Maintain attorneys calendars
- Make travel plans and submit expense reports
- This is an exciting position for an incredible candidate wanting to be a part of the largest firm in the DC area!
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in the field
- A Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Must be very organized with strong MS office Suite required
- Oral and written communication must be outstanding
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.