Certified Medical Assistant
Annapolis, MD | Healthcare
Awesome opportunity for a motivated Medical Assistant! An ideal candidate possesses effective communication skills, ability to multi-task with patients, phone calls and computer EMR scheduling. Under general direction, provides patient care: administers injections; phlebotomy; and documents patients' progress in EMR. Must have strong interpersonal skills and good follow through; be highly organized and detail oriented; and have previous related experience. The environment is fast-paced, and the position is multifaceted.
- Help patients complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Room patients, obtain vitals, patient history and reason for seeking care
- Maintain work area, exam rooms, supplies, medications and immunizations
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments
- Perform basic triage per specific office protocol procedures
- Obtains patient's vital signs
- Conducts urinalysis
- Performs EKG
- Assists with patient care and management
- Current CMA License
- Previous Medical Assistant experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Current CPR/BLS card
- Experienced with drawing blood and giving injections
- Must have the ability to multi-task
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.