Property Manager Assistant - $45-50k (flex)
Bethesda, MD | Commercial Real Estate
Seeking an experienced, strong Business Development Manager (super star) to work for an established, amazing and professional class A real estate investment firm. The person in this role will be reporting to the Sr. Property Manager, Property Manager and other high level executives within the firm. This position offers great growth opportunities and stability.
- Admin. duties (open and closing the office, phone calls, customer service, mail, filing, and making sure certain areas of the firm are taken care of)
- A/P (processing invoices, making sure expenses are paid)
- Ability to prepare vendor service/construction contracts
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- BS degree in Accounting/Real Estate/Business (3.0 GPA required)
- 1-2 yrs exp. in the real estate industry (required)
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced (MS Word and Excel)
- Yardi, Corrigo, Argus (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.