Bilingual communications coordinator
Leading global organization in Bethesda, MD is seeking a Bilingual Communications Coordinator to join their growing team. This position will support the Latin American team with the following responsibilities:
- writing emails directed to journalists
- supporting staff in planning events and visits in Latin America
- coordinating and conducting distribution of press releases, media related documents, and other written materials
- scheduling meetings, updating media databases, and processing travel expenses
- monitoring media to track coverage and social media success
Excellent benefits: 4 weeks paid vacation, paid health, tuition reimbursement, and more!
BS/BA in Communications, International Relations, and/or International Development preferred
1-2 years related experience
Fluency in Spanish
Strong MS office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Mail Chimp, social media advertising, etc.
Communication and/or event management experience a plus
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.