Reston, VA 22180
The HR Coordinator will work closely with the VP and Corporate Staff.
- Manage and maintain confidential information
- Assist with on-boarding and training of employees
- Coordinate HR events and company meetings
- Serve as a POC regarding benefits and payroll questions
- Update and edit employee information in HRIS database
- Assist with scheduling candidates for interviews
- Prepare and send out employee packets
- Assist with other HR projects
- Must have 2-3 years minimum of HR Coordinator experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.