Vienna, VA 22180
Prominent and Established Property Management firm is looking for a Top Notch Assistant to support the Director.
- Manage and update travel and meeting calendar for Department
- Coordinate all meetings and travel arrangements
- Serve as POC for projects
- Create and analyze presentations and proposals
- Manage and update calendars on Outlook
- Prepare and edit business correspondence and reports
- Process and track expense reports
- Must have 2-3 years minimum of Administrative experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.