Washington, DC | Accountant
- Reconcile assigned accounts periodically during the year and prepare supporting audit schedules and documentation.
- Serves as a point of contact for all audits
- Identify and prepare journal entries and all monthly financial reports.
- Prepare and review tax returns.
- Assist in preparing and organizing for year-end audit
- Responsible for the compilation of department financial statements directly with the CFO.
- Manage the production of the annual budget reports
- Support the daily receipts and disbursements related to Political Action Committee
- Execute monthly bank reconciliations related to the PAC
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years' Staff Accountant experience preferably for a large non-profit
- Advanced Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Can do attitude
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.